Ragi Barfi Recipe: Ragi is very beneficial for health, if you are fond of eating sweets then you can eat its burfi too. Those who are diabetic patients can also eat it with great interest. Eating ragi burfi reduces the feeling of hunger, due to which weight is also reduced. Along with this, energy also comes from eating it.
If you are also a fitness freak, then you can eat his barfi. Today we are going to tell you the recipe of ragi barfi which is very easy to make. Let us know how you can make Tasty and Healthy Ragi Barfi at home.
Ragi Barfi Recipe: Ingredients
Ragi flour – 1 cup
Mawa (khoya) – 1/2 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Chopped dry fruits – 2 tbsp
Poppy seeds – 1 tbsp
Jaggery crushed – 1 cup
Desi ghee – 2 tbsp
- To make ragi barfi, first of all, put ragi in the mixer and grind it and prepare the dough.
- If you want, you can also bring its flour which is easily available in the market.
- Now put desi ghee in a pan, when it becomes hot, add dry fruits and fry them.
- When they are roasted, you can also roast ragi flour in the remaining ghee, keep in mind that it does not burn.
- Now grease a tray with ghee and sprinkle poppy seeds in it, you can also sprinkle sesame seeds if you want.
- After this, add grated jaggery to the roasted ragi flour and melt it, and mix it together.
- Now add roasted dry fruits to this mixture and mix everything well.
- Fry this mixture until it starts separating from the pan and a nice smell starts coming.
- Now your barfi mixture is ready, let it cool and then spread it in the prepared tray.
- After this, you keep it to set and then cut it into your desired shape.
- After this, keep it in the fridge to set, and store it in an airtight container.
- You can eat it comfortably for 10 to 12 days.