Quinoa Cutlet: In order to lose weight, many people stop eating or stop having their morning breakfast. However, it has been seen in many such surveys that skipping breakfast does not prove to be right for both health and weight loss. If you want to lose weight, then it is very important for you to have breakfast.
Skipping breakfast can also lead to bloating and you may end up eating too much for lunch or dinner. That’s why today we have brought you an easy breakfast recipe (Breakfast Recipe for Weight Loss), which you will not have to work hard to make and you will be able to lose weight.
In fact, today we have brought you an easy quinoa breakfast recipe which is one of the high-protein recipes. If you are a vegetarian then the recipe of Quinoa Patties Vegetarian can be a good option for you. Let’s know the method of Quinoa Cutlet Recipe.
Quinoa Cutlet: Ingredients
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 capsicum
- 1/4 cup cabbage
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 tsp dried mango powder
- 2 tbsp green coriander
- 3 tbsp gram flour
- one tablespoon oil
- salt as needed
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Leave the quinoa to soak for 30 minutes.
- After this, put the soaked quinoa in a blender and grind it as a thick paste.
- If desired, you can add 1-2 tbsp of water if needed for grinding.
- Take out the quinoa paste in a bowl.
- Add finely chopped onion, capsicum, carrot, cabbage and coriander leaves.
- Add gram flour, salt, coriander powder, dried mango powder and red chili powder to it.
- Mix everything well to make a thick paste.
- Put a tablespoon of oil in a non stick pan on the gas and let it heat up.
- Make small tikkis from the paste and roast them on a griddle.
- Cook till golden color from both the sides.
- In this way the quinoa cutlet will be ready, you can serve it hot.
Also Read – Latest Lifestyle News