Potli Samosa Recipe: Mouth watering on hearing the name of Samosa. As soon as you are going somewhere and the smell of samosas comes, your feet automatically stop. You must have eaten normal samosas many times but today we are going to tell you about potli samosas which look very good to see.
You can guess from this that those which look so good must be very good to eat. To make these samosas, make a bundle of flour and then filling is done in it. Which become very crispy. Let us know how you can make potli samosas.
Potli Samosa Recipe: Ingredients
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tbsp oil (for kneading dough)
- Water (to knead the dough)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 bowl grated cabbage
- 1 small capsicum finely chopped
- 1/4 cup peas boiled
- 2 potatoes boiled
- one onion finely chopped
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp fennel
- 1/2 tsp kasoori methi
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried mango powder
- oil for frying
- To make these samosas, first of all, take flour in a bowl and add oil, salt, knead a little hard dough, and cover it with a wet cloth and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Now you make the filling, for this you put some oil in a pan and add cumin and fennel in it and splutter.
- After this, add ginger, green chilies, onions and fry for a few seconds, and then add coriander seeds, garam masala, dry mango powder, salt and mix well.
- Now put all the finely chopped vegetables in it and cook for some time till they become soft, and then add kasoori methi and coriander leaves and mix.
- Now knead the dough once again and then make small balls to make potli samosas.
- Now you roll it into a thin roll and then fill some stuffing in it, and then apply water on its edge with the help of finger or brush.
- Now fold it gently in the shape of a bundle, similarly prepare all the bundles.
- After this, for frying them, put oil in a pan and heat it.
- When the oil becomes hot, you put potli samosas in it for frying, during this reduce the gas.
- Now flip the samosas and roast them till they turn golden brown, and then take them out in a plate.
- Prepare all the samosas in the same way and then serve them with green chutney or sauce.