Potato Cheese Balls Recipe: If the breakfast is tasty, easy, and not time taking then you must be made it for your family. We all are short of time in the morning. In such a situation, we want to make a quick breakfast that everyone likes to eat, especially the children of the house, who will like the breakfast because most children pay attention to the taste, if they do not like it, then don’t eat it.
Today we have come up with a quick recipe for you, which is known as Potato Cheese Balls, which is very easy to make.
Potato Cheese Balls Recipe: Ingredients
- 2- Potato
- 1 tsp – ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup – Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp – Chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp – black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp- salt
- 3 spoons – of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup – grated cheese
- 5 to 6 pieces of cheese
- 1/2 tsp – bread crumbs
- Oil required for frying
- To make Potato Cheese Balls, first, wash the potatoes thoroughly. After this, peel the potatoes well and then cut them into small pieces.
- Boil these potatoes for about 10 minutes. After this, take out the potatoes in a vessel and keep them.
- Now grind these boiled potatoes with your hands in a bowl. After this, prepare a paste by mixing chilli flakes i.e., coarse red chilli, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste and coriander leaves. After this, grate the cheese and put it in it. If you want, you can add spices according to taste.
- After this, mash the potatoes well with the help of your hands. After this, prepare balls from potato paste in a round shape. Make it and keep it on a plate.
- On the other hand, prepare a thin batter by adding some water and all-purpose flour in a bowl. Put bread crumbs in a bowl and keep it.
- Place a pan on the gas, put oil in it and heat it. After this, dip the balls in the solution and then also apply the balls to bread crumbs.
- After this, keep putting the balls one by one in the hot oil and then prepare the crisp until it turns red. In this way, potato cheese balls will be ready.