Poha Pakoda Recipe: Nowadays people have become so busy that they do not even have time to cook. In such a situation, they think to make something instantly and healthy. The first name that comes on this list is Poha, which is very easy to make and also tasty and healthy to eat. But some people are bored with the old poha recipe, so we have come up with a new dish which is called Poha Pakoda. This is also very tasty to eat as well as healthy. Let us know how to make Tasty Poha Pakora and what are ingredients needed to make it.
Poha Pakoda Recipe: Ingredients
- Poha one-and-a-half cup
- Red chilli half teaspoon
- Cumin – half teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Green coriander finely chopped
- Boiled potatoes 3 -4
- Sugar half teaspoon
- Green chilli 2 finely chopped
- One teaspoon of lemon juice
- To avoid oil
- To make Poha Pakoda, first clean and wash the poha in a sieve and keep it aside.
- After this, mash the potatoes in a big bowl and mix chopped green chillies, and green coriander well in it.
- Then add all the spices to this potato paste and mix it well. It would be better if you use your hand to mix them.
- When the poha pakora paste is ready, keep it aside.
- Now put oil in the pan and heat it well.
- When the oil is well heated, put the poha paste in it in the shape of pakodas.
- Now fry it on medium flame and when it turns golden brown on one side, do the same on the other side as well.
- Your Poha Pakora will be ready in no time.
- Similarly, prepare all the pakoras.
- When the pakoras are ready, serve them hot with any chutney or sauce.
- Everyone will like these pakodas very much, and will keep licking their fingers.