Paneer Fingers Recipe: In the winter season, everyone thinks of having a different breakfast. If you too are thinking of having a different breakfast which is healthy as well as tasty, then we are bringing a great idea for you. By the way, all of you must have eaten paneer curry and many other dishes. Today, we have brought you the recipe for Paneer Fingers, which is a wonderfully tasty breakfast. Whether it is a child or an adult, everyone will like it. It is tasty to eat as well as it is rich in protein which is also very healthy for your health. Let’s know the recipe for Tasty Paneer Fingers.
Paneer Fingers Recipe: Ingredients
- Paneer – 250 grams
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1/4 tsp
- Bread crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric – 3/4 tsp
- Maida – 1/2 cup
- oil – for frying
- salt – as per taste
- Corn starch – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- To make paneer fingers, first cut the paneer in the shape of fingers.
- Then put them in a big bowl, add black pepper, red chilli, chaat masala and some salt to them and mix well.
- After this, leave the paneer to marinate for 10 minutes, so that all the flavours penetrate well inside it.
- Now take all-purpose flour and cornstarch in another bowl, and prepare the batter by adding some salt and water to it.
- After this, put oil in the pan and let it heat on a low flame.
- When the oil becomes hot, dip the paneer pieces in the flour solution, and then put them in the bread crumbs and wrap them well from all sides.
- Now fry these fingers on medium flame and cook them well from both sides till they turn golden brown.
- Similarly, fry all the paneer fingers.
- Now your Paneer Fingers are ready, enjoy them with your favourite sauce, chutney or tea-coffee and feed everyone.