Onion Raita Recipe: Onion Raita is so tasty to eat that you will forget the taste of other Raitas. Most of the people must have eaten onions many times in the form of salad, but today we have come up with a simple recipe for its raita, which will give coolness to your body. You can eat it anytime for lunch or dinner. Let us know how you can make Tasty and Healthy Onion Raita, that too in minutes.
Onion Raita Recipe: Ingredients
Onion finely chopped – 2
Curd – 2 cups
Grated ginger – 1 tsp
Green chili finely chopped – 1
Raita Masala – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1/4 tsp
salt – as per taste
Cumin – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
- To make onion raita, first peel the onion and then chop it finely.
- Now grate ginger and finely chop green chillies and green coriander.
- After this, take curd in a bowl and whisk it well, and then add finely chopped onion to it.
- Now add grated ginger along with green chilies and green coriander to it.
- After this, mix them all well and then add all the spices and sugar to it.
- Now mix all these things well, your onion raita is ready.
- You can make Onion Raita in another way. For this, heat a pan.
- Now put one spoon of oil in it and then add cumin seeds and crackle it.
- After this add finely chopped green chilies and grated ginger.
- Now you also add chopped onion to it and then after 2 minutes you also add curd to it.
- After this add sugar and chopped coriander and mix.
- Onion raita is ready, now cool it and then serve it with food.