Methi Papdi Recipe: On the occasion of New Year, thinking of making something special in your house or feeding something spicy to the members of the house, but do not understand what to make, now they can adopt a special recipe without any worry. If the members of the house like spicy food then you can prepare Methi Papdi. The method of making it is very easy, and it is very tasty to eat. Let’s tell the method of making fenugreek papdi.
Methi Papdi Recipe: Ingredients
- One big spoon – Kasoori Methi
- 150 grams – Maida
- 200 grams – gram flour
- 5 to 6- green chillies
- 1/4 tsp – sweet soda
- Salt – as per taste
- 1 tsp ajwain
- First of all, take a bowl or if you want, you can take a big utensil as well. Now put flour and gram flour in it. After this, add some salt, fenugreek and celery. After this, add a little oil and soda to it. Now mix everything well and knead the dough.
- If you want, you can finely chop green coriander, ginger and green chillies, mix them in these ingredients and then knead the dough. Leave it covered for 10 minutes.
- To make papdi, keep a pan on the gas. Heat enough oil to fry the pooris in it. Now make balls of flour and then roll out the puri. After this, put the puris in hot oil and filter them.
- Keep in mind that you have to fry it till it turns golden brown. In this way, fenugreek papdis will be ready. You can eat it any way you want. The pleasure of eating it with green chutney or tea can double.