Methi Chole Recipe: There is no permanent cure for diabetes, diabetes can be controlled by following the right lifestyle. Diabetes patients have to take great care of their diet. If there is a slight carelessness in eating then the problem can increase. In such a situation, they get bored after eating the same thing again and again.
But today we are coming with a simple recipe of such a dish, which will be tasty for diabetic patients and will also take care of their health. The name of this dish is Methi Chole Ki Sabzi. So let’s know how to make this special recipe at home.
Also Read: Secret of Garlic Pickle: Beneficial for both Men, Women
Methi Chole Recipe: Ingredients
- Chickpeas – 3 cups
- Fenugreek leaves – 4 cups
- Ghee – 2 spoons
- Cumin – 2 teaspoons
- Bay leaves – 2
- Chopped onion – 4
- Chopped green chili – 2,
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chilli powder – as per taste
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoons
- Tomato – 4
BUDGET 2023: AGRICULTURAL CREDIT TO BE RAISED TO RS 20 LAKH CRORES
- Firstly, to make Methi Chole, soak the chickpeas overnight or for 7-8 hours.
- Then clean them well and cook them in a pressure cooker for 7 to 8 whistles, and keep them aside.
- After that take a pan and add ghee and heat it a little, then add cumin, bay leaf, garlic, ginger, green chili and chopped onion.
- When it turns slightly brown, add salt, turmeric powder and tomatoes to it, and let it cook on medium heat for some time.
- When the masala is well prepared, add fenugreek leaves to it.
- Now add red chili, garam masala and coriander to it and keep roasting it on low flame for some time.
- Now add cooked chickpeas to it and mix well.
- Now let the vegetable cook for some time on medium flame.
- You can also add ghee on top for better taste and color.
- Tasty vegetable of your fenugreek chickpeas is ready, now you serve it and eat it with pleasure and also feed it.
Also Read – Latest Lifestyle News