Matar-Paneer Pulao Recipe: In the winter season, the appetite increases a bit. In such a situation, people cook and eat many types of tasty dishes. But there are many dishes which are tasty but not healthy. If your mind is to eat tasty and healthy, then we are going to tell you about a dish which is healthy as well as tasty.
Matar-Paneer Pulao is very easy to make and is healthy to eat. So, today we are going to tell you the easy recipe for Matar-Paneer Pulao, which you can eat yourself and also serve to your guests.
Matar-Paneer Pulao Recipe: Ingredients
– A glass of rice
– 250 grams: Paneer
– 8 to 10: Cashews
– Desi Ghee
– Standing spices
– 1 teaspoon cumin
– 1 onion
– 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
– 2 to 3 green chillies
– A bowl of peas
– A carrot
– Half teaspoon garam masala
– Half a teaspoon of lemon juice
– Pepper powder
- To make pulao, wash the rice thoroughly. After this, soak the rice for half an hour.
- Now heat a spoonful of oil in a pan, add chopped paneer pieces and fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Now fry cashew nuts in this pan, and keep in mind that fry them on slow flame.
- Now put the cooker on the gas and heat it, then put 2 spoons of ghee in it.
- When the ghee is hot, add a spoonful of cumin seeds to it, add standing spices and fry them on low flame.
- Now put the onion in the cooker and fry it on low flame till it turns brown.
- After that, add garlic paste and add 2 to 3 green chillies.
- Now put a bowl of peas in it, cut the carrots into small pieces and add them. Add half a teaspoon of garam masala to it and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Now put the soaked rice in it, and add cheese and cashews along with it.
- Now put half a teaspoon of lemon juice and one and a half glasses of water in it, close the lid of the cooker and apply a whistle.
Your delicious Matar-Paneer Pulao is ready, now serve it with curd or pickle.