Lauki Cheela: Gourd has many nutritious properties which are very beneficial for health. You must have eaten its vegetable many times, but today we are telling you the recipe for making gourd cheela. Apart from being tasty, it is also very nutritious, which you can eat in breakfast as well as in lunch or dinner.
It is very easy to make, in such a situation, you can make it immediately for the guest who comes to your house suddenly. Bottle gourd is rich in fiber, so the cheela made from it is also very good for your stomach and digestion system.
People who are troubled by their obesity can also get rid of the increased weight by consuming gourd cheela. It is very easy to make. Let us know how you can make healthy and tasty gourd cheela.
Lauki Cheela: Ingredients
Bottle gourd grated – 1
Gram flour – 4 tbsp
Curd – 2 tbsp
Semolina – 2 tbsp
Green chili chopped – 2
Green coriander chopped – 1 tbsp
Chaat masala – 1 tsp
salt – as per taste
- To make lauki cheela, first peel the bottle gourd and grate it.
- After this, squeeze the grated gourd by pressing it with your hands and take out the excess water.
- Now add semolina and gram flour in a big pot and mix it well, and also add bottle gourd to it.
- Now add curd, green chillies, green coriander and salt as per taste and mix it well.
- After this, prepare the batter of cheela by adding water little by little, and keep it covered for 15 minutes.
- Now heat a nonstick pan and spread some oil on it.
- Now with the help of a bowl, pour the cheela batter in the center of the pan and spread it.
- After this, you roast the cheela, and then add a little oil, turn it over and roast it from the other side as well.
- When the cheela turns golden brown, take it out in a plate and similarly prepare all the cheelas.
- Now serve these chilies with sauce or chutney.