Banana Kheer Recipe: Many nutrients are found in banana, so it is very beneficial for health. You must have drank banana shake many times, but today we are going to tell you about kheer made from banana. This kheer is very tasty to eat. Whenever you feel like eating something sweet, you can eat this tasty and healthy kheer without any fear.
If you want to eat something sweet in the morning breakfast, then you can make banana pudding. It is full of nutrition which is best for your breakfast. Today we are going to tell you the easy recipe of kheer made from banana. It is very easy to make. Let us know how you can make a tasty and healthy banana kheer, which can satisfy your sweet cravings.
Banana Kheer Recipe: Ingredients
- Ripe Banana – 1 to 2
- sliced bananas
- Milk – 3 cups
- Saffron – 2 strands
- jaggery as per taste
- Cardamom powder – half teaspoon
- Raisins – 8-10 grains
- Almonds, cashews – finely chopped
- To make banana kheer, first of all, you put milk in a vessel to boil.
- Boil the milk till it becomes thick, keep stirring it in between.
- Now mash the ripe bananas well, and chop the dry fruits.
- When the milk becomes thick, add chopped dry fruits to it and boil it for a minute.
- Now put saffron, cardamom powder, jaggery in the milk and reduce the flame, and cook it for some time, so that the color of saffron comes well.
- After this, you put mashed banana in a bowl and then add cooked milk to it.
- Now mix them well, and put banana pieces on top to garnish.
- Your Tasty and Healthy Banana Kheer is ready, you can eat it in your breakfast.
- If you want, you can also eat it as a dessert after dinner.