Kimchi Mini Pizza Recipe: Who does not like to eat pizza, on hearing the name of different types of pizza starts roaming in the mind and feel like eating. Some people make pizza at home and some go out and eat it. Whereas some people order immediately. In today’s time, the craze for Korean food is increasing, and in such a situation, today we will tell you about such pizza, after tasting its taste, you will try it again and again. The name of this pizza is Kimchi Mini Pizza, so let’s start with the method of making pizza. First, you need to get the material for it.
Kimchi Mini Pizza Recipe: Ingredients
- 9 Mini-Pizza Pastries
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (thawed)
- 1/3 cup – Kimchi
- 1/2 cup – Marinara sauce
- 4-5- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup – mix veg
- Onions and Mushrooms
- First of all, put the melted puff pastry on the chopping board. If you want to keep the pizza big, then you can make many pieces of it.
- Firstly cut 9 mini pizza-size square pieces from the puff pastry.
- Now apply egg wash all around the pastry so that the pizza looks soft to eat.
- Add marinara to each slice and spread evenly.
- Now add chopped mozzarella, kimchi and vegetables to it.
- You can use whatever vegetables you eat or like.
- After this, now put the oven to preheat at 204F.
- Now take a baking tray and place all the pizza slices in it one by one.
- After this, bake for 12-15 minutes at 400F. Take out the tray after 15 minutes.
Now your Kimchi Mini Pizza is completely ready. Now you can eat it with sauce. So you have seen how easy it is to make Kimchi Mini Pizza. Make this at home today and taste it, as well as feed your family and friends and enjoy the taste of homemade pizza. After eating this, you will forget the taste of eating outside pizza.