Jaggery Henna for Hair: If your hair turns white or is falling prematurely, then this news is useful for you. Henna has been a better option for hair care for years, along with making it shiny. Have you heard about jaggery henna, it protects hair from many problems and gives you a fabulous look.
Hair Problems Causes
Actually, behind the hair loss, the opposite direct eating and wrong lifestyle are responsible. Stress is also a big reason. Some people are troubled by the problem of white hair and use chemical-rich products to hide them, which can make the hair a victim of many problems, in which case jaggery mehndi can be very useful for you. Know below the method of preparing jaggery mehndi and its benefits for hair.
Jaggery Henna For Hair: Ingredients
- henna powder
- Lemon juice
How to prepare mehndi with jaggery
- First of all, grind the jaggery well.
- Then add henna, jaggery powder, lemon juice to it.
- Now put water in it and heat it on the gas.
- Turn off the gas when the mixture is well prepared.
- Now keep the henna to cool down.
- You can also add jaggery water to henna instead of jaggery powder.
- If the henna has become thin, cook it again on the gas.
- You can thicken the mixture by adding a little henna powder.
- In this way jaggery mehndi will be ready.
- How to apply henna with jaggery in hair
- Before applying it in the hair, divide the hair into two parts.
- Now hold the hair comfortably and apply henna from root to tip.
- When the henna is applied, tie the hair and leave it for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour you can wash your hair with plain water.
- Keep in mind that do not use shampoo while washing hair.
- When the hair is dry, apply coconut or almond oil in it.
- You can use mild shampoo in the hair on the second day.
- Benefits of applying jaggery mehndi
- By using jaggery henna, you can make hair strong, black, shiny and soft. You can also get rid of the problem of white hair. On the other hand, those who are troubled by falling hair, their problem can also end.
Disclaimer: Every possible effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and genuineness of the information given in the news. You are requested to consult your doctor before trying any remedy. Our aim is only to provide you information.