Faluda Recipe: If you get something cool in the summer season, then you get a different relief. That’s why people keep craving to eat something cold. Falooda is also a great option for summer. Its taste is very delicious and it is also very easy to make. So today we are going to tell you the recipe of Faluda, so that you can easily make it at home. Let’s know!
Faluda Recipe: Ingredients
2 cups milk
50 g sugar
4 tbsp strawberry jelly
4 tbsp rose syrup
1 tsp falooda
1/2 cup falooda sev
5 chopped pistachios
5 chopped almonds
2 sliced cherries
- To make Falooda, first of all you have to take milk and boil it on low flame. After this, add sugar according to taste and then add 30 grams of rose syrup to the milk and mix it well.
- After this, when it starts getting thick, take it down from the gas. Then you have to cut the cubes of jelly and keep them separately.
- After this, take a pan and put water in it to cook on the gas and let it cook till it starts boiling.
- After this add falooda sev to it, so that it becomes soft. After this, remove the water from it and then put the cooked sev in a bowl of cold water.
- After this, soak Faluda seeds in water in a bowl and let them swell. After this, keep the glass in which you want to serve it in the fridge to cool down.
- After this, when it cools down, add 2 table-spoon rose syrup and also add 2 tbsp strawberry jelly.
- Then put 30 grams puffed Faluda seeds in it and a layer of 1/4 cup Faluda Sev over them. After this slowly pour the cold rose milk into the glass.
- After this you can garnish with chopped almonds, pistachios and cherries and serve chilled Falooda.