Dates (Khajoor) Pickle Recipe: Do you know that Date (Khajoor) Pickles are a blessing for diabetic patients? Well, consuming dates improve insulin levels in diabetic patients. The glycemic index of dates is very low. Its use helps in controlling blood sugar. Today let us learn how to make this delicious sweet and sour dates (Khajoor) pickle.
Dates (Khajoor) Pickle Recipe: Ingredients
- 250 gm Khajur (Dry Dates)
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Teaspoon Kala Namak (Rock Salt)
- 1 Teaspoon Lal Mirch (Red Chilli Powder)
- 1 Pinch Heeng (Asafoetida)
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
- 1 Teaspoon kalonji seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Kali Mirch (Black Pepper Powder)
- Lemon Juice (7-8 Lemons)
Instructions to Make the Recipe
- To make date pickle, first of all, put water in a pan on low flame to heat it.
- As soon as the water becomes hot, put dates in it and boil it.
- When the dates become soft, take out the seeds and throw them away.
- Now put dates, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, cumin seeds, heeng and Rock Salt, kalonji seeds, and all other ingredients in a bowl, mix it well and fill it in a bottle.
- Prepare it separately by mixing lemon juice and salt in a small bowl and put it on the dates. Keep in mind that add lemon juice so much that the dates are completely submerged.
- Dates pickle is ready. Keep stirring the pickle bottle continuously for 7 days, so that the pickle gets mixed well.
- After a week this pickle will be ready to eat.
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News