Chole Roll Recipe: Who doesn’t like chickpeas? These are the favorites of most people. But do you know that very tasty breakfast can also be made from chickpeas.
Yes, a very unique and tasty snack is also made from chickpeas, which is called Chole roll. Chole roll is liked by most of the people and they eat it eagerly. That’s why today we have brought you the recipe of Chole Roll, so that you can easily make it at home. Let’s know the recipe of Chole roll.
Chole Roll Recipe: Ingredients
Chickpeas 1 cup
bread slices 8
Flour 1.5 tbsp
onion chopped 1
Green chili chopped 1
Green coriander chopped 2 tbsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Chaat masala 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Dry mango 12 tsp
oil for frying
salt to taste
- To make Chole roll, first of all you have to take chickpeas and clean them and soak them for at least 7 to 8 hours.
- Then wash them well and then take a pressure cooker and keep them for boiling.
- After this, let the cooker whistle and then when the chickpeas are cooked, take them down from the gas.
- After this, remove them from the cooker and keep them to cool down.
- Then when the gram cools down, mash it well.
- After this, mix finely chopped onion, green chili and green coriander in it.