Banana Walnut Pancake: If a guest is coming to your house, then you can make pancakes to host them. Till date you must have eaten many types of pancakes but have you ever eaten Banana Walnut Pancake? If not then this time you can try it. It is very tasty to eat which can be made in a very easy way.
Apart from being tasty, they are also healthy because apart from walnuts, many healthy things are added to it. In such a situation, you get a double dose of taste along with health from Walnut Banana Pancake. If you have a small child in your house or someone is going to come as a guest, then you can make this pancake for them. Let us know how you can make this pancake.
Banana Walnut Pancake: Ingredients
1 large mango
1/4 cup blueberries
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1 1/3 cups low fat milk
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp virgin olive oil
1/4 cup strawberries
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup mashed banana
maple syrup as needed
- To make this pancake, first of all peel all the fruits and cut them into small pieces.
- After this, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- Now mash the banana well in another bowl and add milk, egg and chopped walnuts to it.
- Now add the mixture made of all purpose flour, sugar etc. to this mixture and mix well.
- Keep in mind that if the mixture seems too thick, dilute it by adding a little milk.
- Now put a non-stick pan on the gas to heat it, and grease it with oil.
- Now put the mixture in it with the help of a bowl, and cook till it turns golden.
- When it is cooked from one side, flip it and cook till it turns golden from the other side as well.
- Similarly make all the pancakes and garnish them with maple syrup or honey and serve.