Chilli Paneer Recipe: Mother’s Day is coming soon, this day is dedicated to mothers. This special day gives people an opportunity to express their love and feelings for their mother. If you also want to see a lovely smile on your mother’s face, then give her a break from kitchen chores on this day and make something special for dinner or lunch.
In such a situation, you can make some good dishes from paneer, but today we are going to tell you about the recipe for making Chilli Paneer, which is as easy to make as it is delicious to eat. Let us know how to make Chilli Paneer that too like a hotel.
Chilli Paneer Recipe: Ingredients
- Pound cheese
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 4 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 250 grams onion cut into rings
- 4 green chilies cut from the middle
- Ginger-garlic paste 4 tbsp
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp maize flour
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 2 green chilies
- 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp butter
- To make Chilli Paneer, first of all cut the paneer into square pieces.
- Now clean the capsicum as well and cut it into long pieces.
- After this, put the chopped paneer in a bowl and marinate it by adding cornflour, salt, vinegar and chili.
- After 15 minutes, put the marinated paneer in hot oil in the pan and fry it till it becomes golden.
- Now prepare the gravy for making Chilli Paneer.
- For this, keep a pan and put some oil in it and heat it.
- Now add garlic paste, chopped ginger and chopped green chillies and fry.
After this, add chopped capsicum to it, fry for a minute.
- Now put onion in it and cook it for 2 minutes.
- After this, put all the types of sauces in a bowl and mix them well.
- Now add the sauce mixture to capsicum and onion and mix well.
- Now put butter in it and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now it is the turn of paneer, then add fried paneer cubes and mix it well.
- If you want the gravy to be a little thinner, then you can add water as needed.
- Now Chilli Paneer is ready, which you can serve with naan or roti, which will bring a smile on your mom’s face.
- If you want to make more gravy then add some water and let the sauce thicken. Now serve garnished with green onions.