Mix Vegetable Raita: Anyone can get bored of having beans for lunch every day. Not only this, but it is also very difficult to think what to make something different in the daily lunch so that the enjoyment of eating lunch gets doubled. But now there is no need to think at all because here is a powerful recipe for Mix Vegetable Raita, which is prepared in less time and looks very tasty to eat.
Mix Vegetable Raita: Ingredients
- 3 cups – of curd
- 1 cup (finely chopped) – Carrot
- 1 finely chopped cucumber or cucumber
- Beetroot – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- 1 cup (finely chopped) – Cabbage
- 1 (finely chopped) – green chilli
- 1 tbsp (finely chopped) – coriander leaves
- Half a tablespoon (roasted) – cumin powder
- 1/2 tbsp – chaat masala
- First of all, take curd in a vessel and mix it well.
- Then put carrot, cucumber, cabbage, beetroot and cabbage in this curd and mix it.
- After that add green chillies, and coriander leaves and keep them for some time.
- Then add salt, cumin powder and chaat masala to the raita and serve it to the people.
Also read: Check out health benefits of Tulsi