Carrot Paratha Recipe: Eating paratha is one of the favorite breakfasts for everyone in winter. You must have eaten parathas of cabbage, potato, fenugreek, molly etc., but have you ever eaten carrot paratha? If not, then this winter tries to make carrot paratha for yourself and your family members, surely they will like it very much. It does not take much effort to make it. Gajar Paratha will serve as both a tasty and nutritious breakfast. Let’s know the recipe for making Gajar Paratha.
Carrot Paratha Recipe: Ingredients
- 3 to 4 carrots
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- Red chilli powder 2 tsp
- Cumin powder
- 2-inch piece ginger
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Mangarel or onion seeds 1/4 tsp
- Ajwain 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
Also read:- Chocolate Pancakes Recipe: This New Year 2023, make this tasty dessert for children; check method here
- First of all, take a carrot, clean it thoroughly, wash it and then peel it. Now grate the carrots. Now peel it after cleaning it thoroughly. After this grate it. Now take a utensil in which you knead the dough. Add wheat flour along with grated carrots to it.
- Add cumin powder, finely chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, finely chopped ginger, celery, fennel and salt to it and mix. Now knead it.
- During this, keep in mind that you do not have to knead the dough wet. So do not use more water than necessary for kneading the dough. Now leave the kneaded dough covered for about 10 minutes.
- After this, keep the griddle on the gas for heating. While the griddle is heating up, roll the paratha. Now, put the paratha on the griddle and roast it with the help of ghee or oil.
- Cook the paratha from both sides till it turns golden in colour. If you want, you can also make puri with this flour. It can be eaten with chutney, pickles or vegetables. Hot paratha will be liked by everyone in winter.