Banana Chips Recipe: Tasty and healthy banana chips taste great to eat. They are rich in nutritious properties, which are very helpful in increasing your energy level. Actually, they are very famous in South India, they are liked in every corner of the country. By the way, banana chips are easily available in the market. But sometimes there is doubt that how they are fried in oil. Banana chips are rich in fibre, and are also good for digestion. You can make them very easily at home too. Let’s know how to make Banana Tasty Chips at home.
Banana Chips Recipe: Ingredients
- Raw bananas – 10
- Turmeric – 1.5 tsp
- Coconut oil – for frying
- Salt – as per taste
- To make banana chips, first peel all the bananas.
- Now apply oil on your hands and grease them and then cut them into desired square or round shape.
- Now take a big vessel and put chopped bananas in it, add turmeric and salt as per taste and mix.
- Now take so much water in a vessel that all the slices get immersed in it.
- Let them be immersed in water for a while, so that the color of turmeric does not increase much.
- Then separate them from the water and keep them in a sieve, so that all the water gets drained out.
- Now put coconut oil in the pan and heat it on medium flame.
- After this, put the banana slices in hot oil and deep fry till they turn golden brown from both the sides.
- It takes about 10 minutes to fry them.
- Similarly fry all the chips, and keep them to cool.
- You can eat them when they cool down well.
- And you can also keep them sealed in an air tight box.
Read More :- Latest Lifestyle News