Amritsari Paneer Tikka: Amritsari Paneer Tikka is without a doubt one of the most delicious dishes available. This item never fails to satisfy our taste buds, whether it’s used to make exquisite shahi paneer curry or crispy paneer pakodas. When we’re talking about paneer, how can we not mention paneer tikka?
Paneer tikka, which is soft on the inside and charred and flavorful on the outside, has a melt-in-your-mouth quality and is one of the most popular paneer appetisers to eat. So, if you’re in the mood for some paneer tikka, you’ve come to the correct place. Here’s a recipe for Amritsari paneer tikka that’s perfect for a weekend indulgence.
Also Read: Instant Dosa Recipe: Try this new atta matar dosa, method here
Amritsari Paneer Tikka: Ingredients
- 200 gms Paneer cubes
- 1/2 cup Besan
- 1/4 tsp Ajwain
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Haldi
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- Oil, for frying
- 1 tsp Tandoori masala
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Water, as required
ANUSHKA SHARMA, VIRAT KOHLI ENJOY TREKKING WITH DAUGHTER VAMIKA, PICS
- To begin, combine besan in a mixing basin. Combine ajwain, red chilli powder, haldi, garam masala, lemon juice, and ginger-garlic paste in a mixing bowl. Season with salt to taste.
- Combine everything. If necessary, add more water and stir to get a smooth batter. (Make sure there are no lumps in the batter).
- Stir in the paneer cubes. Gently combine them with your hands and coat them in the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, heat the oil. Place the paneer cubes in the pan and shallow-fry until golden brown.
- When finished, place on a platter lined with kitchen paper. Top with chaat masala and serve with mint chutney.
Total Cook Time25 mins
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins