Amla Pickle Recipe: On hearing the name of pickle, water comes in the mouth, it increases the taste of the food even more. If there is no favorite vegetable made at home, then you can also eat food with pickle. You eat mango pickle, chilli pickle and lemon pickle, but let us tell you that gooseberry pickle also works to enhance the taste of food.
Many medicinal properties are found in gooseberry pickle, which is very beneficial for health. Jam, candy and many other things can be made from gooseberry. But today we are going to tell you the recipe for making Amla pickle which is very easy.
Amla Pickle Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 kg Amla
- 350 grams salt
- 240 grams mustard oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp asafoetida
- To make gooseberry pickle, first wash the gooseberries.
- Now wipe them with a dry cloth.
- After this, put all the gooseberries in water and boil them for 15 minutes.
- After this, turn off the gas and separate the gooseberry from the water and cool it.
- Now heat oil in a pan, after that you put asafoetida in the hot oil.
- After this, add chili powder to it, and reduce the gas and mix all the spices.
- After this, add amla and salt to it and mix it well once.
- Fry them for 2 minutes so that the salt and spices mix well in the gooseberry.
- Now turn off the gas and cool the gooseberry.
- Your gooseberry pickle is ready, now fill it in an airtight container.
- Now whenever you feel like eating pickle, eat it.