Akhrot Halwa: Walnut is such a dry fruit that looks like a brain. It is said that eating it sharpens the mind. Many people consume it on an empty stomach in the morning to sharpen their mind. Usually people eat walnuts soaked or just like that.
Today we are going to tell you the recipe of making its pudding. Walnut pudding is rich in many types of nutritious properties, eating it sharpens the mind. You can make this pudding for the overall development of your children. Walnuts also contain polyunsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants. In such a situation, walnut pudding is a very healthy superfood. Let’s know the recipe for making walnut pudding.
Akhrot Halwa: Ingredients
- Walnuts – 1 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Desi ghee – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Saffron – 1/2 pinch
- Sugar – 1/2 cup (as per taste)
Walnut Pudding Recipe
- To make walnut pudding, first soak walnuts in hot water for 15-20 minutes.
- When the walnuts become soft, separate their water.
- Now put the soaked walnuts in a mixer jar and grind them coarsely.
- After this, put desi ghee in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
- When the ghee melts, add coarsely ground walnuts and fry them.
- Fry the nut mixture till it turns light golden.
- Now add milk and sugar as per taste and cook it well.
- After cooking for some time, add cardamom powder and saffron threads to it. Now with the help of a ladle, cook the halwa while stirring it until the milk dries up completely.
- Now add ground cashews to it, so that the test increases.
- Now cook it on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Take your healthy and tasty walnut pudding is ready.
- You can feed this halwa to your kids anytime.