Independence Day 2022: Today the country is celebrating its 76th Independence Day. The day commemorates India’s independence from colonial rule after two centuries of repression at the hands of the British. Independence Day is celebrated in honor of the sacrifice and tireless efforts of our courageous leaders and freedom fighters who sacrificed their entire lives for the sake of the country and the countrymen.
On this occasion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi hoisted the ‘Tiranga’ for the 9th time at the iconic Red Fort of Delhi. Continuing the tradition, he is addressing the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort. During this, he said that not only in the country, but in every corner of the world, the tricolor is waving with pride and pride.
PM Modi said that it is time to remember Gandhi, Bose, Ambedkar. He said that India is the mother of democracy. Today the whole world is looking towards India.
76th Indian Independence Day 2022 LIVE:
– We have to fight with all our strength against corruption in the country: PM Modi
– We always remember Lal Bahadur Shastri ji’s slogan of ‘Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan’. Later, AB Vajpayee added ‘Jai Vigyaan’ to this slogan. Now, there is another necessity to add – ‘Jai Anusandhan’ (research & innovation). Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan, Jai Vigyaan aur Jai Anusandhan: PM Modi
– I can see that the citizens are aspirational. An aspirational society is an asset to any country and we are proud that today in every corner of India aspirations are high. Every citizen wants to change things but is not ready to wait. They want speed & progress: PM Modi
– It’s our endeavour that the youth of the country get all support for research in all areas from – space to the depths of the ocean. That’s why we are expanding our Space Mission & Deep Ocean Mission. The solution to our future lies in the depths of space and the ocean: PM Modi
– It’s important that in speech & conduct, we do nothing that lowers the dignity of women: PM Modi
– People do yoga to defeat stress: PM Modi
PM Modi said that when it comes to tension, people see yoga, when it comes to collective tension, India’s family system is visible. A capital of joint family The system of family name which evolved due to the sacrifices of our mothers over the centuries is our heritage which we are proud of.
– For 25 years we have to focus on Pancha Prana: PM Modi
PM Modi said that for the coming 25 years, we have to concentrate our power on those Pancha Prana. 2047 When there will be 100 years of independence, the responsibility of fulfilling all the dreams of freedom lovers will have to be taken up.
– We have to believe in our abilities: PM Modi
PM Modi while addressing the countrymen said that today, we are seeing Digital India initiative, startups are growing in the country, and a lot of talent is coming from Tier 2 and 3 cities. We have to believe in our abilities.
– We should be proud of our heritage: PM Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while addressing the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort, said that now the country will run with a big resolve, and that big resolution is a developed India and nothing less than that. The second life is that if there is even a part of slavery inside our mind in any corner, do not let it escape under any condition, the third is life force, we should be proud of our heritage… The fourth life is unity and solidarity. .. The fifth life is – the duty of the citizens, in this even the Prime Minister is not out, the President is also not out.
– We will rise only when we connect with our culture and history: PM Modi
From the ramparts of the Red Fort, PM Modi said that when we connect with our land, then only we will rise high and move forward. He said that during the period of Corona, the world was living in the confusion of whether to take the vaccine or not. At that time, the people of our country did a surprising job by taking 200 crore doses.
– Now the country will run with a big resolve: PM Modi
Addressing the nation from the Red Fort, PM Modi said that now the country will run with a big resolve, and that big resolution is a developed India and nothing less should be done. The second life is that if there is even a part of slavery inside our mind in any corner, it should not be allowed to escape under any circumstances.
– Today the world is looking for solutions to problems on the soil of India: PM Modi
PM Modi said that after so many decades of independence, the attitude of the whole world towards India has changed. The world has started finding solutions to the problems on the soil of India. This change in the world, this change in the thinking of the world is the result of our journey of 75 years.
– A tricolor flag has shown how much power is within our country: PM Modi
PM Modi said that the first morning of Amritkal is a golden opportunity to fulfill the aspirations of the Aspirational Society. A tricolor flag has shown the great potential within our country.
– I am the first prime minister to be born after independence- PM Modi
PM Modi said that in this journey of 75 years, amidst the hopes, aspirations, ups and downs, with the efforts of all of us, we have reached the point where we could have reached. In 2014, the citizens gave me the responsibility- the first person born after independence got a chance to sing the praises of the citizens of this country from the Red Fort.
– We are remembering the great men whom history has forgotten: PM Modi
PM Modi told the Red Fort that efforts were made in every corner of India to remember all those great men, who due to one reason or the other did not find a place in history or were forgotten. Today the country discovered such heroes, MahapurRemembered, bowed down to men, sacrificers, satyagrahis.
– India is the mother of democracy- PM Modi
Addressing the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort, PM Modi said that India is the mother of democracy. India has proved that it has an invaluable potential and has faced many challenges during its 75-year journey.
– Today’s historic day – PM Modi
PM Modi said that today’s day is historic. This is an auspicious occasion to step forward with a virtuous stage, a new path, a new resolution and a new strength. Whether it is the freedom fighters or the nation builders Dr Rajendra Prasad, Nehru ji, Sardar Patel, SP Mukherjee, LB Shastri, Deendayal Upadhyay, JP Narayan, RM Lohia, Vinoba Bhave, Nanaji Deshmukh or Subramaniam Bharti, this The day is a day to bow before such great personalities.
– This day is a day to remember the citizens who contributed in taking the country forward: PM Modi
Addressing the countrymen from the ramparts of the Red Fort, PM Modi said that during the Independence Festival, we remembered many of our national heroes. On 14th August we remembered the horrors of Partition. Today is a day to remember all the citizens of the country who contributed to the progress of our country in these last 75 years.
– This country is grateful to innumerable revolutionaries: PM Modi
PM Modi from the Red Fort said that every India fills with pride when he remembers the strength of India’s women – be it Rani Lakshmibai, Jhalkari Bai, Chennamma or Begum Hazrat Mahal. He said that this country is grateful to Mangal Pandey, Tatya Tope, Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru, Chandrashekhar Azad, Ashfaqullah Khan, Ram Prasad Bismil and our innumerable revolutionaries who shook the foundation of British rule.
– Today is an opportunity to bow down to every great man, sage and sacrifice – PM Modi
PM Modi said that there was no corner, no time in India when the countrymen had not fought against slavery for hundreds of years, had not spent their lives, had not suffered torture, had not sacrificed. Today is an opportunity for all of us countrymen to bow down to every such great man, every tyrant and sacrificer.
– Not only in the country, in every corner of the world, the green tricolor waved with pride- PM Modi
Addressing the countrymen from the Red Fort, PM Modi said that not only in every corner of India, but in every corner of the world today, in some form or the other by Indians or in every corner of the world who have immense love for India, it is our The tricolor is waving with pride.
– The nation is grateful to Bapu, Netaji and Savarkar: PM Modi
Addressing the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that citizens are grateful to Bapu, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Babasaheb Ambedkar, Veer Savarkar who sacrificed their lives on the path of duty. The path of duty was his life path.
– PM Modi congratulated the countrymen
Addressing the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that on the completion of 75 years of independence, many best wishes to the countrymen. Congratulations. I extend my many congratulations to the lovers of India spread across the globe, to Indians on this nectar festival of freedom.
– PM Modi addressing the nation
Prime Minister Narendra Modi hoisted the tricolor on the ramparts of the Red Fort for the 9th time. Now he is addressing the nation. In his address, PM Modi remembered the revolutionaries who were martyred for the freedom of the country.
– PM Modi hoisted the tricolor at the Red Fort
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has hoisted the tricolor at the Red Fort. He will address the countrymen shortly. India is celebrating its 76th Independence Day today.