JNU admission 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru University has begun the registration process for admission to undergraduate (UG) courses on September 28, 2022. The admission form is available on the official website — jnuee.jnu.ac.in — Candidates can fill out the application form by using their CUET login credentials.
‘The entrance test for B.A. (Hons.) is a common test for all languages. Candidates seeking admission to B.A. (Hons.) in JNU should have appeared for CUET (UG) 2022. They are required to opt for Section IA – English test (Code 101) and Section III – General test (501) for admission to JNU. Candidates who have not appeared in both the sections, i.e. section IA (English test) and Section III (general test), will not be considered for admission in JNU,” reads the notice available on the official website.
How to apply online registration form:
- Visit the official website — jnuee.jnu.ac.in —
- Click on the highlight tab that reads, ”Applications are inviting for B.A. (Hons) 1st year through CUET-UG”
- Fill out the application form with personal and Qualification Details
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature with asked sizes
- Pay the fee through the online payment mode
- Download the form or take a printout for future use
- General category, EWS, and OBC — Rs 250
- SC, ST, and PwD — Rs 100
- Foreign Nationals candidates — Rs 2392
Note: The admission will be done based on CUET UG score only and those who have appeared for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) are eligible to apply for JNU admissions. The National Agency Testing (NTA) has already released the result of CUET UG 2022 on September 15 on the official website.
Candidates are also informed that the JNU PG admissions through CUET PG scores will begin shortly. The NTA has already released the result of CUET PG 2022 on September 26.
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App