Bulandshahr: Nearly six students of government primary school fainted allegedly due to the poisonous gasses emitted by the factories nearby. The incident took place in the Gopalpur area in Uttar Pradesh’s Bulandshahr.
On Friday, the six kids got unconscious and fell on the ground during morning assembly, reported the news agency PTI.
The acting principal of the school Seema Verma alleged that the incident happened due to the industrial areas nearby.
As soon as the incident took place, The District Magistrate (DM) and Superintendent of Police (SP) of the district arrived at the school in Sikandrabad block of the district. The DM informed that the children are fine.
Pollution control board team constituted
Meanwhile, pollution control board had constituted a team to look into the matter who have collected samples from the area for investigation.
However, the DM dismissed the speculations saying that the cause of incident was not the poisonous gases.