PM Kisan Yojana: Like other government flagship programmes, the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, or PM-Kisan yojna, requires eKYC of participants to ensure that they receive the program’s benefits.
“It is required for the beneficiaries to obtain eKYC done under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, else they will be deprived of the scheme’s benefits,” according to the DBT Agriculture Bihar website.
PM Kisan eKYC charges:
Beneficiaries, on the other hand, can submit their eKYC electronically. It should be noted that their local CSC/Vasudha station may charge Rs 15 for biometric eKYC updates.
“eKYC beneficiaries can conduct their own Aadhaar link through PM-Kisan portal by OTP from cellphone number or can perform eKYC through the biometric method from their nearest CSC/Vasudha centre for which the Government of India has levied a cost of Rs.15,” according to the website.
There is no deadline for submitting the eKYC; nonetheless, it is required in order to obtain the benefit.
How do you update PM Kisan’s eKYC?
- PMkisan.gov.in is the website to visit.
- Then select PM Kisay eKYC.
- Enter your Aadhaar card information and captcha code.
- Click the search button.
- Enter the OTP generated and your registered mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card.
- Select ‘Submit on Authorization.’
If the information there corresponds to Aadhaar, your PM Kisan Ekyc will be successful, and the KYC update will be completed.
The benefit would be deposited into each qualifying beneficiary’s bank account in three equal instalments of Rs. 2000 every four months.
The following information are needed for enrollment in the PM-Kisan Scheme:
- Name, Age, Gender, and Category (SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Account Number and IFSC Code
- Mobile number – Though not needed, it is recommended that it be provided when available so that benefit transfer information can be transmitted.