UPI payment with Credit Card: PhonePe lets you send money to any other person without using an account number or IFSC code. Similarly, any other person can also send money to you. You can make easy payments by just entering the receiver’s mobile number. Anyone can open a PhonePe account by providing their bank account details and generated UPI ID. Now you can add credit or debit cards to UPI apps and pay without swiping them at any POS machine.
How will it work?
All you need to do is scan the QR code and then select the included credit/debit card as a payment method to make the payment. Once the payment process is initiated, a One-Time Password (OTP) is sent to complete the payment. Understand the complete process further to pay PhonePe through a credit card.
How to pay with a credit or debit card on PhonePe?
To pay via credit or debit card on the PhonePe app, you need to add credit or debit as a payment method.
- For this open the PhonePe app,
- Tap on the profile picture, check the payment methods and then, the app will display the existing bank accounts that have been added to the app.
How to add a debit-credit card?
– To add your credit or debit card, click on the ‘Add Credit or Debit Card button
– Enter your card number, expiry date, CVV, as well as cardholder name and billing address
– Save the file, accept the terms and conditions and then click on the ‘Activate’ button
– After verification, the card can be used to make payments
Which cards are accepted?
According to the official website of PhonePe, credit card payments can be made for products and services offered on the PhonePe app. You can also make payments to PhonePe merchants and sellers through it. All domestic debit and credit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners, American Express and RuPay are accepted on the platform.
Read More :- Latest Business News