Link Pan to Aadhaar: PAN card is the one of the most important financial documents that are required for a variety of services, including taxation.
“According to the Income-tax Act of 1961, it is mandatory for all PAN holders who are not exempt to link their PAN with Aadhaar before March 31, 2023.” The unlinked PAN will become inactive on April 1, 2023. The deadline is quickly approaching. Don’t put it off, link it today!” the department said on social media.
The Income Tax Department has also requested that PAN holders who fall under the exempt category as per Notification No. 37/2017, dated May 11, 2017, and have not yet linked their Aadhaar with PAN, do so immediately.
According to the Income Tax Department’s website, “CBDT has extended the deadline for linking Aadhaar with PAN from March 31, 2022 to March 31, 2023.” You can link your Aadhaar to your PAN until March 31, 2023. You must pay a fee of Rs. 500 until June 30, 2022, and a fee of Rs. 1000 beginning July 1, 2022.”
GOLD, SILVER PRICE UPDATE: BUY GOLD FOR LESS THAN RS 2,300 PER 10 GRAM! DON’T MISS THE CHANCE
Link PAN to Aadhaar; steps as follows
Find the new e-filing portal 2.0.
- Now, select the ‘Our Services’ tab.
- Choose the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option.
- Fill out all of your information on the new page.
- Fill in your PAN, Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar Name, and Mobile Number.
- Tick the box that says “I agree to validate my Aadhaar details.”
- Enter the 6-digit OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and press the ‘Validate’ button.
- After clicking, a message appears informing you that your link PAN with the Aadhaar request has been submitted.
- SMS is used to connect PAN to Aadhaar.
You must enter UIDPAN into your phone. Then enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number. After that, enter the 10-digit PAN number. Send the message from step 1 to 567678 or 56161.
Read More :- Latest Business News