Karva Chauth is celebrated mostly in the northern part of India for the long life of their partners. Usually, Women observe a fast for their husbands and pray for his long life. It symbolizes the bond between husband and wife.
This Karva Chauth, husbands should consider giving their spouses financial gifts that will ensure their long-term stability and future prosperity as well. Some investment plans can be started with a very small investment amount, while some also ensure exemption from taxes.
Here are few great financial gifts ideas
1) Systematic Investment Plan Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is considered a safe investment option. You can start a SIP with an amount as low as Rs 500 per month.
2) Post Office Monthly Income Schemes (MIS) Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (MIS) can be a good gift for your wife so that she gets regular monthly income for her needs.
3) Health Insurance This will help your family to meet the rising medical expenses. You can take care of yourself as well by gifting the insurance plan to your wife.
4) Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS) Since Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS) can be started with an investment of less than Rs 500, it will not be too much of a burden for you. An ELSS also provides tax exemption under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
5) gold Gold is considered both an auspicious and a safe investment. You can buy gold for that in any form. It could be ETFs or physical gold or gold jewellery or bonds – the options are myriad.
Read More :- Latest Business News