New Delhi: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) 2022 registration process has been started on the official website.
As per the notification, candidates will be able to apply till October 8.
To submit their online applications, candidates will have to visit the official website – ssc.nic.in
Once the registration process will close, the application correction window will open. Candidates can make changes in their application form on October 12 and October 13.
The Tier-I Computer Based Examination is likely to be held in the month of December.
The application fee for general category candidates is Rs 100. The application for this exam is free for women / SC / ST / PWD / ESM category candidates.
SSC CGL 2022: How to register
- Visit the official site of SSC — ssc.nic.in —
- Click on the SSC CGL 2022 link available on the home page
- Enter the login details and click on submit
- Fill out the application form and upload the documents
- Pay the application fee
- Once done, click on submit
- Your application has been submitted
- Download the page and keep a hard copy for further need
Read official notification here
Candidates must be graduate to apply for these posts. According to the official notification, a total of 20 thousand posts will be recruited through this examination. Whereas the age of the candidate for the application should be between 18 to 30 years.
Read More :- Latest Education News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App