In a shocking range of incident that came into limelight in Uttar Pradesh’s Hapur village, a dead lizard was found inside a samosa.
The incident took place at Mohalla New Arya Nagara. A resident of Hapur district purchased samosas from a sweet shop amid the festive season to serve guests at home. When the person started serving samosas, he found a lizard inside one of the samosas. Unfortunately, his 13-year-old daughter turned victim of the samosas.
The incident shocked the relatives present at the house. Soon after the news was spread in the surrounding area following which a huge crowd gathered outside his house. A complaint was however registered by the family over the matter.
A video of the incident is going viral on social media which showcases a man vomiting outside his house. Another man shows the samosa stuffed with dead lizard in front of the camera.
— princy sahu (@princysahujst7) November 16, 2023
The victim’s daughter has been identified as Radhika. She was admitted to a nearby hospital after her condition deteriorated after consuming the samosa.
The family of the victim demands a strict action against the owner of the sweet shop. However, the owner of the sweet shop denies the claim. According to the shop owner, they fill the potatoes inside the samosas with their own hands and it is impossible to find a dead lizard inside the samosa.
A complaint in connection with the matter has been registered the police has started investingating into the matter.