January 26 grand parade ticket: India will observe its 74th Republic Day this year on January 26. On Delhi’s Kartavya Path, members of the armed forces, Delhi police officers, and others are practising for the march.
The ceremonies for this year’s Republic Day, according to Defense Secretary Giridhar Aramane, “will represent the Prime Minister’s vision of Jan Bhagidari.”
Online ticket sales are now available for the January 26 grand parade and accompanying events. The Center has opened a website called www.aamantran.mod.gov.in where customers can purchase tickets.
Every day at 9 a.m the tickets will be available online at the official website. Users are required to supply two phone numbers in case there are any issues with their ticket orders. Depending on the event and the type of ticket, costs range from Rs 20 to Rs 500. The Central Secretariat and Udyog Bhawan are both accessible by free metro rides for those who purchase tickets online.
How to book ticket of January 26 grand parade online:
- Go to www.aamantran.mod.gov.in and register your mobile number.
- Enter the Captcha code and fill in the required personal details of the individuals attending the event.
- upload picture and ID proof
- Enter the OTP after filling in all details.
- Choose the ticket of your choice.
- Make online payment.
- Proceed to pay and you will receive a QR code.
- Show the QR code at the Republic Day 2023 Parade event.
Offline ticket counters will be set up at the following places:
- Sena Bhawan (Gate No 2)
- Shastri Bhawan (Gate No 3)
- Jantar Mantar (Near Main Gate)
- Pragati Maidan (Gate No 1)
- Parliament House (Reception Office)
The timings are 10 AM to 12:30 PM and in the afternoon, it is from 2 PM to 4:30 PM.