New Delhi: Xiaomi company is going to launch its new series Xiaomi 12T Series soon. There will be two smartphone models in this series from Xiaomi; Xiaomi 12T and Xiaomi 12T Pro. Many revelations have already come to the fore regarding the features of these models. Let us tell you that these models of Xiaomi can also debut in China with the monikers Redmi K50S and K50S Pro. Let us know in detail about this series of Xiaomi.
Specifications of Xiaomi 12T
The specifications of this smartphone are listed below.
1. Xiaomi 12T has a 6.67-inch OLED display with 2712 x 1220 pixel resolution and this smartphone will provide 120Hz refresh rate.
2. The facility of in-display fingerprint sensor has also been provided in this phone from security purpose.
3. According to the reports, this phone has an octa-core chipset, in this chipset four cores are clocked at 2.85GHz and the remaining four are clocked at 2.0GHz.
4. This smartphone of Xiaomi has been given 8GB RAM and it runs on MIUI 13 on Android 12.
5. The listing of the phone has revealed that the device has got 753 marks in the single-core test and 2990 marks in the multi-core test of Geekbench 5.
Xiaomi 12T Camera and Battery
It is being told that this smartphone has MediaTek Dimension 8100 SoC which is paired with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. Triple camera system has been given on the back side of this phone with 108 megapixel primary sensor, 8 megapixel ultra-wide and 2 megapixel depth sensor. If we talk about its front camera, then let us tell you that it has a 20-megapixel front camera for selfie and video calling. Talking about the battery of this phone, for your information, let us tell you that it has a battery of 5,000mAh, which supports 120W fast wired charging.