New Delhi: Earlier this month, Madhav Sheth, CEO of Realme India made a big disclosure. He said that the Realme GT Neo 3T is going to debut in India in August. Let us tell you, the live stream of the launch of Realme 9i was going on. At the end of the same, the brand teased the upcoming smartphone. At the same time, the rumor of the launch of Realme GT Neo 3T in India is going on since June. It has been two months, but even now the company has only talked about the arrival of the phone, has not disclosed the launch date. Realme GT Neo 3T was launched in Indonesia in early June. This handset is said to be a rebranded Realme Q5 Pro sold in China.
Also Read :- Bumper discount on OnePlus 10T 5G; Check how to buy
Possible Specifications of Realme GT Neo 3T
- Realme GT Neo 3T can be given 6.62-inch FHD + 120Hz AMOLED display.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC can be found in Realme GT Neo 3T. Along with this,
- LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage can be given in the phone.
- Realme GT Neo 3T can be offered with Android 12.
- A 5,000mAh battery can be given in the Realme GT Neo 3T, which supports 80W fast wired charging.
- Talking about the camera, the Realme GT Neo 3T can get a triple camera system with
- 64MP (Wide) + 8MP (Ultra-Wide) + 2MP (2MP).
- For selfies and video calls, a 16MP selfie camera can be found in the Realme GT Neo 3T.
- Realme GT Neo 3T dual stereo speakers, in-screen fingerprint sensor can be available.
- Talking about connectivity, 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, and USB Type-C port can be given in Realme GT Neo 3T.
- Realme GT Neo 3T can be offered with 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, 8GB RAM + 128GB storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variants.
- Realme GT Neo 3T can be offered in Dash Yellow, Drifting White and Shade Black color options.
Read More :- Latest Tech News
Click Here – Download The News 24 App