New Delhi: Motorola has come up with a cheaper smartphone than 10000 for customers. . Let’s know the price and features of this device:
Motorola has launched a new budget smartphone Moto G13 for the customers in the Indian customers. Important features include 50 megapixel triple rear camera setup and Android 13 latest operating system. Let us inform you about the price, features and sale date of Motorola Moto G13 in India.
Moto G13 Price
Two variants of this Motorola smartphone have been launched, the price of 64 GB storage variant with 4 GB RAM is Rs 9,599. The price of 4 GB RAM / 128 GB variant of Moto G13 has been fixed at Rs 9,999. This device has been launched two color- lavender blue and matte charcoal color.
Talking about availability, the sale of Motorola Moto G13 will commence from April 5, 2023 at the Flipkart and major retail stores apart from Motorola’s official site.
Moto G13 Specifications
- Display: This Motorola smartphone has a 6.5-inch LCD display with 6.5-inch HD Plus resolution with 90Hz refresh rate.
- Camera setup: 3 rear cameras have been provided on the back panel of the phone, 2 megapixel macro camera and 2 megapixel depth camera sensor with 50 megapixel primary camera sensor. 8 megapixel front camera will be available in Moto G13 for selfie and video calling.
- Chipset, RAM and Storage: For speed and multitasking, Mali G52 GPU has been used for graphics with MediaTek Helio G85 processor in Moto G13. The phone has up to 128 GB of storage with 4 GB of RAM, which you can increase with the help of microSD card.
- Battery: This latest phone of Motorola brand is undoubtedly packed with a powerful battery of 5000 mAh but this phone supports only 10W fast charge through USB Type C port.
- Connectivity: Features like Bluetooth version 5.1, 3.5mm headphone jack and dual band Wi-Fi have been included in the phone. For security, the device has been given AI Face Unlock and side mount fingerprint sensor.
Read More :- Latest Tech News