New Delhi: Aadhar card in India is an important document to reveal your identity, whether work is government or private, you need it everywhere. With the help of Aadhar card, you can take advantage of government facilities. You must have noticed that the photo of some people gets spoiled on the Aadhar card. In such a situation, they feel embarrassed to show it to anyone. Keeping this in mind that this should not happen to you, today we are going to tell you how to change the photo of Aadhar card through online medium, which is very easy.
The process will be completed by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
If you want to change the photo of your Aadhaar and replace it with another better image, then you are now being given this facility online. Explain that with the help of Unique Identification Authority of India, you can change name, mobile number, address, gender, date of birth and photo in Aadhaar. If you do not know about this process, then today we are going to tell you about it.
This is the easiest process to update photo in Aadhaar
1. To update the photo in Aadhar card, first you have to go to the UIDAI website.
2. Now you have to go to the Aadhar section and download the Aadhar Enrollment Form Update Form.
3. Now you have to fill the form and submit it to the Permanent Enrollment Center.
4. Here your biometric details are taken.
5. Now you have to deposit Rs 100 to complete the process.
6. After this process is completed, you will be given an acknowledgment slip in which the URL will be given.
7. Using this URN, you can see the updates.
8. After this the image of your Aadhaar is updated.