New Delhi: Corona has started spreading once again. This time its BF.7 variant is being said to be highly contagious. The new variant is already wreaking havoc in China and lakhs of new Covid-19 cases are being registered every day. Apart from China, other countries like Japan, Argentina, South Korea and America have also seen a spurt in the cases of covid-19. The Government of India has also become alert regarding Corona and many high level meetings have been held.
However, we do not need to panic or be afraid of Corona because we are safer and stronger than before. Most of the people have got the corona vaccine. The government is appealing to the people to apply booster dose.
The central government has approved Bharat Biotech’s intranasal covid vaccine to accelerate the booster dose program. It will be used as a heterologous booster and is currently available in private hospitals for Rs.800 excluding GST. That is, you can now apply it as a booster dose.
At present it is available for vaccination in private hospitals, which will soon be included in the government program as well.
How to book
- First of all visit the official website of COWIN at COWIN.GOV.IN
- Then login with your registered mobile number
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile phone, which you need to enter in the website.
- After logging in, click on the vaccine status and tap on the available booster doses
- The option of booster dose will be shown only when you have taken both the doses and the period decided by you has been completed. That means there has been a gap of 9 months.
- Then choose your nearest vaccination center through pin code or district name.
- Select your preferred date and time and fix an appointment to receive the booster dose of the nasal vaccine
- Download the vaccination certificate for future use once you have had a booster dose