Perth: India in fighting against South Africa in their third fixture of T20 World Cup. After winning the toss, Rohit chose to bat and will now be aiming to score high to secure win.
India has put 133 runs on board against South Africa after having a horrific game on field.
- Suryakumar Yadav also went back after making 68 runs.
- Ravichandran Ashwin had to go back for 7 runs after Parnell hits hard.
- Dinesh Karthik played way below expectations. He went back for 6 runs in 15 balls.
- Suryakumar Yadav has been keeping the hopes alive for India as he hit a half-century and continue to roar on field.
- India all-rounder Hardik Pandya has also been dismissed for just 2 runs and it has created havoc in India team.
- Virat Kohli and Deepak Hooda has gone back, leaving India in huge troublesome position. Ngidi has shattered the confidence of Men Blue after taking three wickets within 7 overs.
- After the dismissal of Rohit Sharma, Lungi Ngidi has made KL Rahul as his target. Ngidi removed him from pitch in the same over for just 9 runs.
- India captain Rohit Sharma has been dismissed for 15 runs in the game against South Africa. Lungi Ngidi has opened the account for the Proteas.
- India vs South Africa Live Cricket Score: Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul open for India
After winning the toss, Rohit Sharma said, “We will bat. It’s a good surface, we know what to expect and what to do on this pitch. We had a camp across at the WACA, helped us get used to the bounce for both batters and the bowlers. But this is an important game from where the tournament is, we just have to follow the routine and trust the process, just stay calm and execute the plans. One change – Axar misses out, Hooda is in.”
India vs South Africa Playing XI
India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(w), Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh
South Africa (Playing XI): Quinton de Kock(w), Temba Bavuma(c), Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Tristan Stubbs, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje