New Delhi: This is being billed as the killer smartphone of 2017. It is loaded with some unheard of features. The leaked pictures of smartphone have gone viral. This is not the first time that pictures of this highly anticipated smartphone have leaked.
Earlier called Nokia P1, Nokia 9 is is supposed to be the flagship Nokia Android phone. This top end phone is loaded with state-of-the-art technology and packed with features like iris scanner and Nokia OZO audio enhancements.
* Runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat
* 5.5-inch QHD (1440x2560 pixels) OLED display
* Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC coupled with 6GB RAM.
* 22-megapixel dual-lens rear camera setup with Carl Zeiss optics
* 12-megapixel front-facing camera
* 64GB and 128GB storage variants
* 3800mAh battery
* Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging technology.
The smartphone is likely to integrate an iris scanner and advanced spatial audio tech called OZO Audio - developed by the OZO spherical camera. Other highlights include IP68 certification and a fingerprint scanner.