Mumbai: Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has added another feather in her cap, winning Filmfare for Best supporting actress for her role in 'Bajirao Mastani'. The 'Desi Girl' has now become the first Bollywood actress to bag a Filmfare in 5 different categories. The actress, who was the first South Asian actress to win a People’s Choice Award recently, has amazed us yet again with another achievement after winning another Filmfare award, this time for 'the best actress in supporting role'. It seems like her stars are destined to make her ready to conquer anything and everything. Here are those five different categories that our Desi Girl bagged a Filmfare for.
1. Best Female Debut for Andaaz.
2. Best Performance in a Negative Role for Aitraaz.
3. Best Actress for Fashion.
4. Best Actress (Critics) for 7 Khoon Maaf.
5. Best Supporting Actress for Bajirao Mastani.
News24 Bureau Tulika Bishnoi