New Delhi, Sept 1: Kapil Sharma has always been tight-lipped about his relationship. However, a couple of months back, he took every one by surprise when he introduced his girlfriend Ginni Chatrath to the world. He shared an image with Ginni with a note that said, "Will not say she is my better half, she completes me... love u Ginni. Please welcome her. I love her so much:)."
Very little is known about the pretty girl who stole Kapil's heart. Here are few things you would like to know about Kapil's girlfriend Ginni Chatrath.
1.Ginni aka Bhavneet Chatrath hails from Jalandhar and the couple know each other since their college days.
2.Kapil and Ginni have appeared together in comedy reality show Hans Baliye. The show was aired on now defunct channel STAR One. The couple shared a great chemistry on the show, and although they knew each other from before, but they came closer while working on this show.
3.Ginni has completed her MBA in Finance from a college in Jalandhar and is currently handling her father's business in Jalandhar.
4. Ginni is the eldest daughter of her family and has a younger sister. There were reports in 2013 regarding Kapil and Ginni's engagement and that they were all set to tie the knot in 2014, but then Kapil got busy shooting for his debut film Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon.
5. Kapil was earlier linked to Preeti Simoes, creative director of his show and his co-star Sumona Chakravarti, but looks like these rumours didn't affect their relationship and they are all set to walk down the aisle soon.
6. Ginni, who currently lives in Jalandhar, is planning to move to Mumbai after marriage and might also handle Kapil's production house, K9 Productions.
7. Kapil introduced Ginni on Facebook as his wife. He posted their pic with a note that said, "Meet my wife... I love her more than Deepika ;)." But Kapil's sister Pooja Devgan denied the rumours in an interview to dailybhaskar.com.
8. Ginni is an absolute stunner and her pictures on her Instagram account prove it. She had also shared several posts in support of Kapil on her social media accounts.