Mumbai, Nov 20: Actor Vicky Kaushal says he got screwed early in his life when he swallowed a nail.The actor recalled the incident when he became part of "No Filter Neha", read a statement."I've got screwed in life quite early on. I was a kid, I was in school. I was in Punjab for my summer vacations. It was my mom, me and my younger brother. And there, the electricity used to go very often. It was evening and I still remember, it was a Saturday. I was actually playing with a screw, it was just there," Vicky said.
"It was a nail. I was playing with it, trying to lick it and taste the metal. All of this is happening in the dark. I was just playing with myself, nail, screw. I just gulped the screw down. And everyone's happy that the electricity was back and I'm like mom, I ate a screw."She slapped me. And I was just sitting there feeling normal. They took me to the doctor, who gave two options -- one surgery and second to let it pass naturally. " IANS
Pic Source- Internet