Want to buy the OnePlus 7 Pro? Find exciting details inside
Still thinking whether to buy OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro which were launched last night? He are some exciting details which will help you to make up your mind.
New Delhi, May 15: Still thinking whether to buy OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro which were launched last night? He are some exciting details which will help you to make up your mind.
The launched took place at a glitterring event in Bengaluru on Tuesday evening, with simultaneous events being held in London and New York. This is the first that the company has introduced two flagship smartphones at the same time since launching the OnePlus 3.
OnePlus also launched its new wireless Bullets V2 at the event.
The OnePlus 7 comes in two versions. The base variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB strorage capacity is priced at Rs 32,999. The variant 8GB of RAM and upto 256GB of storage space will set buyers back by Rs37,999.
The OnePlus 7 Pro is available in three varieties. The base version of 6GB Ram and 128GB storage will cost Rs 48,999 while the 8GB/256GB and 12GB/256GB models are priced at Rs52,999 and Rs57,999 respectively. The Bullets V2 will cost Rs 5,990.
The OnePlus 7 Pro will be available for sale from May 17 while you can buy the OnePlus 7 Pro from May 28.
Limited stocks of the phone will be able in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Ahmedabad from 7 pm on Wednesday evening.
This is the company's first attempt at coming up with an ultra-premium smartphone with flagship features. The OnePlus 7 Pro has been actively promoted across socialmedia platforms, television and newspapers over the past several months.
It is expected to be a successor to the OnePlus 6T and is being touted as a rival to the Apple iPhone XR and Samsung Galaxy S10.
Find some of the features of the phone below which wil compell you to buy it.
1. The HDR 10+ display feature is one of the biggest selling points of the OnePlus 7 Pro. Featuring DisplayMate A+ rating, 7 Pro’s HDR 10+ screen will be suitable for high resolution streaming from online platforms Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
The HDR 10+ support allows brightness peak at 4,000 nits, which is higher than the 3,000 nits brightness peak in HDR 10. It also provides frame-by-frame adjustments for better representation of contrast from the HDR source content.
2. Since selfies have become a craze these days, the pop-up selfie camera in the OnePlus 7 pro is sure to gain wide popularity. It will have a new design, with OnePlus 7 Pro doing away with the cut-out display in favour of a full-screen panel on the front.
Pop-up selfie cameras have previously featured on a host of mobile phones such as Vivo Nex and Oppo Reno.
Upcoming versions such as Redmi X and Realme X are also expected to come with pop-up selfie cameras.
3. The triple rear camera is another attraction of the new phone. The OnePlus 7 Pro will feature three rear cameras which is fast becoming a standard feature on modern mobile phones.
In fact, a host of mobile phones such as Samsung Galaxy A9, Nokia 9 and Huawei P30 Pro come with more three camera sensors on the back.
This is the first time OnePlus phone to contain more than two camera sensors.
4. UFS 3.0 storage in another novelty feature of the OnePlus 7 Pro version. The 7 Pro will be the first OnePlus phone to come fitted with UFS 3.0 storage, thus enabling faster data transfer rate.
This feature is also expected to improve the overall performance of the phone.
The UFS 3.0 storage was expected to be launched with the new flagship phones introduced by Samsung including the Galaxy Fold version.
But now the OnePlus 7 Pro looks set to be the first to sport this new feature.
5. A vastly improved vibration motor, which is expected to be upto 200% stronger than earlier versions, will be another big selling point of the OnePlus 7 Pro.
This is expected to counter one of the biggest negative complaints for OnePlus users which is the weaker vibration engine.
OnePlus users will also have the option to personalise the vibration intensity.
Photo: Google Image