Prime Minister Narendra Modi is celebrating his 69th birthday and the whole nation is wishing its dear PM with warm and choicest adoration. PM Modi has addressed a public meeting in Kevadia, Gujarat on his birthday
New Delhi, Sep 17: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is celebrating his 69th birthday and the whole nation is wishing its dear PM with warm and choicest adoration. PM Modi has addressed a public meeting in Kevadia, Gujarat on his birthday. Here are the 10 major takeaways from his elaborate speech:1. 'Sardar Sarovar project catering to needs of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan.
2. In our culture it is believed that development can be done while protecting the environment, and it is evident here. Nature is dear to us, it is our jewel," he said.
3. The PM said he thanks and salutes lakhs of people who worked to make Sardar Sarovar project a success.
4. PM Modi said to focus on 'per drop more crop'; adds that 19 lakh hectare land in Gujarat is now under micro-irrigation.
5. The country is witnessing the fulfilment of Sardar Patel's dream of 'Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat', India is trying to complete works that were left after Independence.
6. People of Jammu Kashmir, Ladakh faced discrimination for 70 years and the country had to bear its consequences in form of separatism and violence.
7. Micro-irrigation has saved up to 50% water in Gujarat: PM Modi8. Development while protecting environment is evident here: PM Modi 10. PM Modi, while addressing the rally said that it is a great privilege for him that he could visit "Maa Narmada" on his birthday.