Kampala:Uganda has pulled out of the qualifiers for the second Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) Beach Football Championship, a senior official has said. Edgar Watson, the Uganda Football Association's Chief Executive Officer, said on Monday that Uganda withdrew its team because of financial constraints, reports Xinhua. Uganda had been drawn to face Egypt in the first leg later this month on a home and away basis. According to the Confederation of African Football, only one round will be played where seven teams will emerge to join hosts Nigeria for the final tournament scheduled for December 13-18. The teams that will compete are Cape Verde, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Egypt, Liberia, Libya, Kenya, Madagascar, Morocco, Mozambique, Senegal, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda. The finalists at the continental championship will qualify to represent Africa at the Federation of International Football Association Beach Football World Cup scheduled for April 27-May 7, 2017 in the Bahamas. Madagascar was crowned champions in the 2015 edition beating Senegal 2-1 on penalties in the final in Seychelles.