New Delhi, Feb 12: On 14th of February, Valentine's Day is celebrated as the day of love every year. It's the day when people tell their loved ones, how much they mean to them it can be their boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, friend or family.
Valentine Week's every day is celebrated with a special significance. It starts on February 7 with Rose Day. Promise Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Kiss Day are other days in this love-filled week where you'll get plenty of opportunities to express your love to your Valentine. The Week finally ends on February 14, with Valentine's Day.
1) Rose Day - February 7: On this day, people give roses to their loved ones as a symbol of their love. While red roses are associated with romance, yellow roses are given to friends.
2) Propose Day - February 8: Propose Day - The second day of Valentine Week is the day when people express their feelings for their loved ones.
3) Chocolate Day - February 9: The third day is dedicated to chocolates. Chocolates and candies are the veteran gifts for first dates, anniversaries, weddings or any celebration.
4) Teddy Day - February 10: On this day, an adorable teddy bear is given to let your significant other know how much they mean to you.
5) Promise Day - February 11: The day we make meaningful promises to our loved ones and apply them in our lives.
6) Hug Day - February 12: Sometimes a hug will say what words cannot express. Go ahead and make sure you hug your friends, parents and loved ones on this day.
7) Kiss Day - February 13: Kiss day is celebrated just before Valentine's Day. A kiss represents love, affection, and passion.
8) Valentine's Day - February 14: This is the most-awaited day of February. This day is celebrated in honour of Saint Valentine, a 3rd-century Roman saint associated with courtly love. Valentine's Day is dedicated to love and romance.