New Delhi, Nov 9: Bhai Dooj has a strong relevance and an important festival for Hindus. The festival is celebrated all over India and Nepal two days after Diwali. This year Bhai Dooj will be celebrated on November 9, 2018. The festival celebrates the bonding between brother and sister and appears to be similar to Raksha Bandhan. However, there are different rituals in the Bhai Dooj festival.
In order to celebrate the festival in the most beautiful way, we give you some the best SMSes and wallpapers for you:
Here are the messages:
1) You can share your pain;You can share your fears;And you can share your happinessThanks for being a very understanding brother!Happy Bhaiya Dooj!
2) Bhaiyaa, you are someoneI admire and look up to,with lots and lots of love wishing youHappy Bhai Dooj
3) Wish you the days that bring you happiness infinite and a life that's prosperous and bright...Happy Bhai Dooj
4) Praying for your long life and good healthon this Bhai Dooj and alwaysHave a Chocolaty Bhai Dooj
5) May this Bhai Dooj strengthen our bond more than ever and bring joy and prosperity. Best wishes for Bhai Dooj.
6) Like the love of Lord Krishna for his sister Subhadra, all brother should love their sister and like the blessings of Subhadra for his brother Krishna, all sisters should always pray for their Brothers.Happy Bhai Dooj.
7) You were always my best friend,Looking out for me, making sureThe path I traveled on was smooth.Even if I searched the world over,There cannot be a better brother than you.Happy Bhai Dooj!
8) Bhai Dooj is festival of prayers from sister to brother, brother's protection for her sister. May this year we all celebrate it with even more love and protection for our sisters and brothers. Best wishes on this Bhai Dooj.